What to do if you have a complaint

Keystone Law is committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need to address the problem and your concerns.

In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the member(s) of the firm acting for you. Naturally, they will do their best to resolve any issues.

If you wish to make a formal complaint, then you may do so in accordance with ourĀ Complaints Policy. Making a complaint will not affect our instructions and the services we provide to you.

This firm and all the lawyers in it are regulated by the Isle of Man Law Society and we comply with the Isle of Man Law Society’s practice rules. If your concern relates to compliance with the Isle of Man Law Society’s practice rules, then you can still ask us to address this directly or through our Complaints Policy.

What do to if we cannot resolve your complaint

Once we have investigated a complaint, we will issue a complaint determination letter. This will explain our findings and what, if any, further steps you can take. In the event that you are not satisfied with the firm’s response, or if we do not resolve your complaint within eight weeks of your contacting us, you can ask us to put the matter to the Law Society Conciliation Service. You can find full details of your rights and remedies over and above those set out in this Complaints Policy at: www.iomlawsociety.co.im/rules-complaints/complaints.