Adam is a property law specialist with many years’ experience advising on a wide spectrum of property-related matters including development, investment, finance, and landlord and tenant matters.
Many of his clients are established owners, users and/or developers of commercial property to whom he provides a broad range of advice. He also has considerable experience in managing significant projects centred around acquisitions, disposals, lettings, property management and funding.
- Commercial property
- HNW residential property
- Property development
- Property investment
- Landlord and tenant work
- Property financing
- Advised a UK-based property and opportunity fund on its investment purchases and a series of high-value disposals including related structuring and planning issues.
- Advised a UK charity in its acquisition (including funding, planning and leasing matters) of a former town hall in London for use as a bilingual school.
- Acted for a European-country Olympic Committee in its negotiations with and hire of its central London hospitality venues and block hotel accommodation for the 2012 London Olympic Games.
- Led the acquisition of a group of budget hotels in the UK, managing teams of lawyers across global jurisdictions and including corporate and structuring advice.
- Assisted well-known property fund managers in their own London office moves.
- Acted in the structuring and creation of new partnerships between a major investment bank, developers and operational specialists and subsequent development acquisitions for assisted care living use.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Adam qualified as a solicitor in 1993. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2021, Adam ran his own firm, Adam Perry & Co, and had previously worked at PwC Legal, Halliwells and Lewis Silkin.