Áine is a Private Property solicitor, with over 3 years’ experience dealing with a wide range of property transactions, specialising in residential property acquisitions, disposals and developments.
Áine advises high-net-worth individuals, corporate clients, international investors and property developers on the acquisition and disposal of prime and super-prime London residential real estate.
- Prime and super-prime London acquisitions and disposals
- Property finance
- Residential property development
- Landlord and tenant
- Advised purchasers and sellers on acquisitions and disposals of leasehold and freehold residential and commercial property.
- Acted for multiple purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and disposal of new-build developments.
- Acted for clients in re-mortgage and finance arrangements.
- Acted in lease transactions for both landlord and tenants of commercial premises.
- Acted for clients in the provision of new leases, agreements for leases, assignments and licences.
- Acted for clients in general property matters including property ownership disputes, neighbour disputes and property management issues.
- Advised clients on asset planning, trusts, wills and enduring powers of attorney.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Áine qualified as a solicitor in New Zealand in 2017. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2021, she worked at the following firms:
- MBC Law (NZ)