Albert is a corporate solicitor advising both companies and investors on early-stage growth and venture capital investments, strategic mergers and acquisitions, and a variety of other corporate transactions.
Albert has also held in-house legal positions, most recently as sole legal counsel at a venture capital and family investment office, advising on commercial service and supplier contracts, employment and consultancy contracts, and other day-to-day legal, regulatory and operational workstreams.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture capital
- Disposals and investments
- Company incorporation and partnership formation
- Sale, purchase and supply agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Advised Media 10 on the sale of Design Shanghai and Design China Beijing events to Clarion Events in a multijurisdictional acquisition.
- Advised the founders of DesignMyNight on its acquisition by Access Group.
- Advised Hyphen Capital on its acquisition of an award-winning educational events company.
- Advised on a range of early-stage equity investments for high-growth investee companies, and individual/institutional investors alike.
- Advised City and County Healthcare Group on multiple acquisitions of domiciliary care businesses.
- Advised a global soft drinks company on its supply and procurement contracts, GDPR compliance and intellectual property enforcement.
- Advised a global high-end fashion brand on the redevelopment of its website, including front- and back-development agreements, website terms and conditions, and returns policy.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised by The Legal 500 2022 for Venture Capital
Albert trained and worked at Keystone Law until mid-2019, after which he joined YYX Capital as sole legal counsel. Albert re-joined Keystone Law in 2020.