Albert is a corporate solicitor advising both companies and investors on early-stage growth and venture capital investments, strategic mergers and acquisitions, and a variety of other corporate transactions.
Albert has also held in-house legal positions, most recently as sole legal counsel at a venture capital and family investment office, advising on commercial service and supplier contracts, employment and consultancy contracts, and other day-to-day legal, regulatory and operational workstreams.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture capital
- Disposals and investments
- Company incorporation and partnership formation
- Sale, purchase and supply agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Advised Media 10 on the sale of Design Shanghai and Design China Beijing events to Clarion Events in a multijurisdictional acquisition.
- Advised the founders of DesignMyNight on its acquisition by Access Group.
- Advised Hyphen Capital on its acquisition of an award-winning educational events company.
- Advised on a range of early-stage equity investments for high-growth investee companies, and individual/institutional investors alike.
- Advised City and County Healthcare Group on multiple acquisitions of domiciliary care businesses.
- Advised a global soft drinks company on its supply and procurement contracts, GDPR compliance and intellectual property enforcement.
- Advised a global high-end fashion brand on the redevelopment of its website, including front- and back-development agreements, website terms and conditions, and returns policy.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Albert trained and worked at Keystone Law until mid-2019, after which he joined YYX Capital as sole legal counsel. Albert re-joined Keystone Law in 2020.