Alex advises on a wide range of property transactions with a particular focus on commercial development transactions, and the acquisition and disposal of assets for domestic and overseas investors. She is also experienced in landlord and tenant matters, asset management, property finance and the property aspects of corporate transactions.
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Commercial investment and development
- Asset management
- Advised a Mayfair-based property investment firm on the acquisition of Old Street Works for £27.5 million by way of share purchase.
- Advised an Irish property development group owning a large portfolio of property in Ireland and the UK.
- Advised a football club on the acquisition of a 17-acre training complex including an option for the club to purchase the land.
- Advised on the acquisition of a development site for the construction of a new football stadium by a private development company.
- Advised on the acquisition of a block of student housing for a private investment firm for £3 million.
- Acted for a well-known Hertfordshire housing developer in connection with the acquisition of a number of residential development sites.
- Acted for a Manchester-based developer in relation to all site acquisition, development, lettings and onward sales of sites.
- Advised a new boxing club operator on its first acquisition of leasehold premises in the West End.
- Acted for a market-leading provider of digital customer services software in relation to its UK office relocation to new leasehold premises in Central London.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Alex qualified as a solicitor in 2006. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, she worked at the following firms:
- Pennington Manches
- Clifford Chance