Alison is a consultant in the Dispute Resolution team with almost two decades of experience in commercial and financial services litigation acting for high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs), family offices and companies in a broad range of domestic and international/cross-jurisdictional High Court litigation and dispute resolution matters.
- Civil Fraud and White Collar Fraud
- Banking and Financial Services Litigation
- Injunction and Judicial Review proceedings
- UK and International Commercial Disputes
- Media Law
- Acting for the Tchenguiz Family Trust in a case against an Icelandic Bank for misrepresentation and damages in the amount of £1.8bn
- Acting for a family trust leading a large legal and forensic team in response to high-profile arrests and an investigation by the SFO, which was subsequently withdrawn pursuant to successful Judicial Review proceedings
- Acting for a family office raising a defence in contract of ‘illegality’ relating to a £3m loan contract, resulting in a settlement
- Acting for a family office successfully defending a £30m breach of contract claim.
- Acting for an UHNWI in relation to a fraudulent misrepresentation case, which was successfully won in a 2 week high court trial
- Acting for Patek Philippe in a case involving breach of it’s authorised distribution network and grey market trading
- Successful resolution of a 3 week High Court trial involving theft of confidential information, inducement and vicarious liability
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Alison qualified as a solicitor in 2001. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2013, she worked at the following firms:
- Squire Sanders & Dempsey
- Campbell Hooper