Amanda has intellectual property experience in private practice and in-house within the pharmaceutical, FMCG, digital media and adtech sectors. Her experience includes advising on registrability and use of brand names, management, enforcement and exploitation of international trademark portfolios, IP audits, IP licensing agreements, content licensing agreements and SAAS agreements.
Amanda also has experience in GDPR compliance work and is currently studying for the CIPP/E qualification.
Amanda also advises generally on commercial and corporate matters for organisations of all sizes.
- Intellectual Property
- Day-to-day management of international trademark portfolios for pharmaceutical, FMCG, restaurant and toy companies including enforcement and exploitation.
- Carried out IP audits for companies and educational establishments.
- Advised on content licensing agreements for a digital media company.
- Advised on SAAS agreements for adtech company.
- Advised on data processing agreements, privacy statements and cookie policies for an adtech company.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Amanda qualified as a solicitor in 1997. Prior to joining Keystone Law in September 2021, she worked at the following firms: