Ana is a corporate and commercial solicitor with experience advising alongside tax advisors and accountants. She works for a range of domestic and international clients, dealing with a wide variety of matters including corporate transactions, corporate governance, financing, EMI, joint ventures, shareholder agreements and corporate restructuring projects.
As a native Spanish speaker, Ana is a trusted adviser to Spanish-speaking clients wishing to expand their business into the UK.
Commercially, Ana is also well placed to advise on an array of commercial agreements, as well as IP protection and data protection compliance.
- Mergers and acquisitions (including legal due diligence)
- Joint ventures
- Company formations and business reorganisations
- Share capital reorganisations including capital reductions, share buybacks and debt capitalisations
- Employee share schemes (EMI and CSOP)
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Corporate governance
- Investment and financing transactions
- Option agreements and reverse-vesting agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Agency, distribution and reseller agreements
- Contracts for products and services
- Terms of business, terms of trade, terms and conditions (B2B and B2C)
- Confidentiality agreements
- Software-related contracts including software-as-a-service (SaaS) agreements, licensing, distribution and sales
- Outsourcing agreements
- Brand protection (including trademark applications and registrations worldwide)
- Trade mark searching, classification, reporting and opposition negotiations
- National and international IP enforcement strategies for clients
- IP-related commercial contracts including IP licensing and assignments
- Confidentiality, coexistence and collaboration agreements
- Data protection compliance (including GDPR)
- Data protection strategy, implementation and drafting of policies and procedures
- International transfer of data documentation
- Electronic marketing advice
- Advised a Spanish client looking to establish across Europe on its proposed structure and joint venture agreements.
- Advised international companies on their GDPR strategy and implementation including an Australian charity with EU operations and a global management consulting and technology firm.
- Implementation of EU IP strategy for a multinational group.
- Advised a Spanish fintech regulated business on its UK operations.
- Acted for a UK vendor on the disposal of Europe’s premier technical light source distribution company.
- Advised an international skincare brand on its UK franchise business.
- Advised a leading furniture manufacturing company and a European online sports betting group on their respective restructurings.
- Led a complex restructuring project for a UK leading motor company.
- Advised a specialist virtual reality and augmented reality UK company on pre-acquisition reorganisation and on the subsequent sale to an Australian buyer.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Ana qualified as a solicitor in 2019. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020 she worked at Oury Clark Solicitors.