Anatol is a commercial solicitor specialising in technology and intellectual property. He has experience negotiating and drafting a range of commercial and IP licensing agreements. He is also experienced in data protection, privacy and the security of information, and GDPR compliance.
Anatol works with clients in the digital technologies, software, life science, insurance, manufacturing, FinTech, creative and fashion industries.
- Commercial contracts
- IP licensing
- Data protection
- Privacy / information security
- Commercial disputes
- Managed a GDPR compliance and contract remediation project for 2,000+ supplier contracts for Dunnhumby (Tesco’s Clubcard data subsidiary).
- Worked with Facebook/Oculus on their privacy notices and analysis of privacy risks in interception of player communications.
- Managed and responded to DSAR requests for an online gambling client.
- Researched and prepared training on cookie consents for a client in the mobile gaming space.
- Supported MTV and Channel 5 in a six-month secondment with extensive experience working on TV program development and production (including program financing) contracts, social influencer marketing, talent agreements, IP licensing deals relating to linear broadcast, social media and VOD, and working with rights clearances, regulatory compliance, privacy and defamation issues.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Anatol qualified as a solicitor in 2021. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2021, he worked at Fieldfisher.