Angela is a Licensing Coordinator and manages applications for a range of licences, as part of Keystone’s Licensing team. Over the years, Angela has managed the licensing process for a number of leading organisations including Spearmint Rhino, Weatherspoon’s, Mitchells and Butlers and many UK music and dance festivals.
Prior to joining Keystone, Angela managed the Licensing department at a well known London-based, commercial firm. She also managed the North and South Westminster Licensing Department at Horseferry Road Magistrates arranging application listings, Justices visits to licensed premises and casinos.
Licence applications including:
- Premise licences
- Personal licence
- Temporary event notices
- Adult gaming centres
- Family entertainment centres
- Massage and special treatment licenses
- Sports facilities
- Markets and street traders
- Café and restaurant alfresco dining
- Gaming machine permits, prize gaming, lotteries and competitions
- Gangmaster licences
- Sexual entertainment venues
- Taxi licences
- Outdoor concerts and festival licensing
- Managing the new licence applications for the Harvester, Toby Carvery and Vintage Inns restaurants (part of the Mitchells and Butlers chain)
- Coordinating and managing applications for Spearmint Rhino’s Sexual Entertainment Venue Licences and various other sexual entertainment venues
- Managing the premises licences for numerous Weatherspoon venues
- Ensuring several major UK festivals gained Temporary Event Notices and responding to all responses in relation to the applications
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2016, Angela worked at Jeffrey Green Russell.