Anna is a commercial litigator with particular expertise in cases involving fraud and white-collar crime. She is highly experienced in working with clients based in the CIS region, including high-net-worth individuals, corporations and foreign governments.
- Commercial litigation
- Criminal litigation
- Civil litigation
- Professional negligence
- Contractual disputes
- Acted for Vneshprombank in its dispute with Georgy Bedzhamov to the tune of over £1.2 billion.
- Acted in connection with the £6 billion fraud on JSC BTA Bank perpetrated by the Bank’s former chairman and its other senior officer.
- Acted for a CIS government in a dispute with INTERPOL over the block and/or removal of a number of wanted individuals from the INTERPOL database.
- Acted for a prominent Turkish construction company in an ICC arbitral dispute in respect of a construction dispute amounting to tens of millions US dollars.
- Acted for a high-net-worth individual in a dispute over one of the largest shopping centres in Ukraine heard before the High Court in London.
- Acted for a prominent ultra-high-net-worth individual in relation to a professional negligence claim against his former solicitors amounting to over £5 million.
- Acted for Vadim Shulman in a dispute worth over £500 million against two other Ukrainian oligarchs – Ihor Kolomoisky and Gennadiy Bogolyubov – in relation to an alleged fraud on Ukraine’s largest commercial bank, PrivatBank.
- Advised a prominent Russian pharmaceutical company with branches in the CIS on contractual matters.
- Advised the largest Ukrainian cargo freight state-owned entity on a dispute with the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Acted in a Coroner’s Inquest for the family of a Kazakh student who fatally fell out of a window. The case received wide publicity when her boyfriend was convicted of revenge porn and assaults on the victim.
Anna qualified as a solicitor in 2010. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, she worked at the following firms:
- Devonshires Solicitors
- Ronald Fletcher Baker