Anna is a commercial and intellectual property lawyer with excellent in-depth experience gained from 10 years in private practice and previously through running her own business. She specialises in advising on media and technology transactions.
- Advertising and marketing agreements
- Confidentiality, know how and consultancy agreements
- Digital media exploitation and rights protection
- Distribution, reseller and agency agreements
- Film and television option, production, distribution and broadcast agreements
- Intellectual property audits and due diligence
- IP licensing (trade mark, patent and know how licensing)
- Merchandising, sponsorship and event agreements
- Outsourcing agreements, including IT procurement
- Publishing agreements, including e-book licensing and distribution
- Protection of databases and archives
- R&D, collaboration, option and joint venture agreements
- Releases, clearance advice and chain of title reports
- Trade mark and branding issues including clearance and protection of trade marks and domain names
Anna qualified as a solicitor in 1998. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, she worked at Osborne Clarke.