Anna is a corporate solicitor with a wide range of experience in corporate transactional work, including M&A, fundraisings, joint ventures and group reorganisations. She also provides governance advice, as well as advising on commercial contracts and terms and conditions.
Anna works with a range of different businesses and intermediaries such as accountants, IFAs, SMEs and start-ups.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Start-up investment
- Joint ventures
- Group reorganisations
- Commercial contracts
- Advised on the purchase of a large boutique hotel business for the Apartment Group.
- Guided the management team of Explain Market Research Limited through the management buyout and subsequent business planning.
- Advised the purchaser of a holiday home business by way of share sale.
- Advised on the sale of a national crane hire company in early 2020 to an international purchaser.
- Advised Old Mutual Wealth and Intrinsic Financial Services on the acquisition of financial adviser network, Caerus.
- Advised Getech Group plc on its acquisition of Exprodat Consulting Limited and related corporate governance matters.
- Advised on a large reorganisation and subsequent demerger of a multi-million-pound family business.
- Acted for a large holiday company on the reorganisation of its portfolio companies to a more tax-efficient structure with fewer companies in the group.
- Provided advice on a large restructuring of several linked asset-backed finance investments.
- Advised on the restructure of several smaller companies prior to the implementation of EMI Schemes.
- Advised Veolia Water on the post-acquisition reorganisation of group companies’ assets from Thames Water to integrate the acquired assets into the wider group.
- Advised Atom Bank plc on its first four fundraisings prior to and post authorisation.
- Advised IOTech Systems Limited on its $7.5m Series A fundraising.
- Advised IOTech Systems Limited on its $1m investment from EMC Ireland Holdings.
- Advised Arc Trinova Limited (trading as Arcinova) on an investment by BGF.
- Advised Troo Cost on the second-round investment from Mercia.
- Advising clients in relation to funding from Future Fund during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Advised OpSec Security on the PIPE transaction with Investcorp Technologies.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Anna qualified as a solicitor in 2006. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, she worked at the following firms:
- Womble Bond Dickinson (previously Bond Dickinson and Dickinson Dees)
- Simmons & Simmons