Anneka is experienced in advising investor and high-net-worth clients on the purchase and sale of leasehold and freehold property. She assists with the process from start to finish, carrying out the appropriate due diligence and drafting and negotiating contracts.
Anneka also guides clients on issues relating to real estate financing, disposals and the management of property portfolios.
- Property due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating property contracts
- Deed transfers
- Purchase and sale of freehold and leasehold properties
- Acted for a joint venture partnership investing in the purchase of a portfolio of properties.
- Acted for a corporate investment company purchasing and selling freehold and leasehold properties.
- Acted for high-net-worth individuals purchasing/selling properties in London.
- Acted for a financial institution taking security over a property portfolio.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Anneka qualified as a solicitor in 2017. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2021, she worked at Grower Freeman Solicitors.