Bourn is a banking and finance solicitor who specialises in advising issuers, arrangers, borrowers, trustees and sponsors on cross-border lending and capital market transactions.
Bourn is experienced in advising originators and other market participants on securitisation and structured finance transactions, involving a wide range of asset classes. He also assists with direct lending, real estate finance and loan restructuring transactions.
- Capital market transactions
- Debt securities
- Corporate finance
- Corporate trust and agency
- Investment funds
- Structured finance transactions
- Islamic finance
- Real estate finance
- Loan restructuring
- Advised a note trustee on a listed green bond offering of USD144 million, an ICMA-compliant green bond offering of EUR25 million and a USD50 million 10% 7-year sukuk.
- Advised a European structuring agent on all aspects of several listed debt securities programmes including disbursement of proceeds.
- Advised a UK issuer on a £500m secured note programme listed on the Main Securities Market of the Irish Stock Exchange (Euronext Dublin) and other debt programmes.
- Advised a European real estate developer listed on the London Stock Exchange on a secondary market offering.
- Advised a security trustee on establishment of a note programme by a P2P platform.
- Advised a UK development finance platform on a sale of a loan portfolio and warehouse facility.
- Advised a UK automotive finance group on an auto loan securitisation.
- Advised a European bank on a pan-European export receivables factoring program.
- Advised an arranger on the financing of a portfolio of UK properties.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Bourn qualified as a solicitor in 2010. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2021, he worked at the following firms:
- Greenwoods GRM
- Mayer Brown
- Hogan Lovells