Corporate and commercial lawyer Bruce focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and group reorganisations. His commercial experience includes advising on consultancy, distribution, agency and marketing agreements, and a variety of sports-related sponsorship, retail and events agreements.
Bruce is a solicitor and a barrister. His background in contentious matters means that he is also able to assist with shareholder disputes between joint venture parties and in relation to distressed sales and purchases.
He works with private and public limited companies, both in the UK and internationally.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Group reorganisations
- Sales and distribution agreements
- Shareholder disputes
- Commercial contracts
- Distribution and marketing agreements
- Retail and events agreements
- Advised Volvere plc on the sale of the issued share capital of Impetus Automotive Limited to MSX International Limited.
- Advised on the demerger and restructuring of Rice & Dore.
- Advised Kinetic Concepts Inc. on the commercial agreements related to the sale of Systagenix Wound Management Manufacturing Limited to Scapa plc.
- Advised SCA UK Logistics Limited on its port access and charging agreement with the Port of Sheerness Limited.
- Advised Amaury Sport Organisation on the acquisition of Human Race Limited.
- Advised Volvere plc on a tender offer share buyback.
- Advised ESubstance Limited on various commercial agreements.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised in the Legal 500 2017
Bruce qualified as a solicitor in 1993 and prior to joining Keystone in 2019 was a partner at Marriott Harrison. He has also previously worked at:
- Clifford Chance