Caroline is a transactional commercial property solicitor who specialises in site development work. She advises on high-profile site acquisitions and disposals, and has worked with a number of Central London Boroughs, as well as specialist London-focused developers.
Caroline’s clients include real estate investment managers, institutional investors, and national housebuilders and developers.
More recently, Caroline has been advising experienced investors and business owners on investing in Property via Self-invested personal pensions (SIPPs).
- Site acquisitions and disposals
- Lease extensions
- Letting transactions
- Investment loans
- Self-invested personal pensions (SIPPs)
- Advised a London Borough in connection with the joint venture sale of a high-profile development site in Chelsea.
- Assisted a leading national housebuilder with various site acquisitions and disposals working with the firm’s Regeneration & Housebuilders team including the acquisition of a development site in Central London for in excess of £45m.
- Acted for the tenant on a lease regear of prestigious office headquarter premises at More London.
- Acted for a public-sector landowner dealing with ongoing management issues and letting transactions on a large estate and business park.
- Acted for a leading international bank on various investment loans.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Caroline qualified as a solicitor in 2010. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, she worked at Charles Russell Speechlys.