Caroline is a transactional commercial property solicitor who specialises in site development work. She advises on high-profile site acquisitions and disposals, and has worked with a number of Central London Boroughs, as well as specialist London-focused developers.
Caroline’s clients include real estate investment managers, institutional investors, and national housebuilders and developers.
- Site acquisitions and disposals
- Lease extensions
- Letting transactions
- Investment loans
- Advised a London Borough in connection with the joint venture sale of a high-profile development site in Chelsea.
- Assisted a leading national housebuilder with various site acquisitions and disposals working with the firm’s Regeneration & Housebuilders team including the acquisition of a development site in Central London for in excess of £45m.
- Acted for the tenant on a lease regear of prestigious office headquarter premises at More London.
- Acted for a public-sector landowner dealing with ongoing management issues and letting transactions on a large estate and business park.
- Acted for a leading international bank on various investment loans.
Caroline qualified as a solicitor in 2010. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, she worked at Charles Russell Speechlys.