Christina is a solicitor with specialist skills in litigation and family matters. She regularly deals with disclosure and small litigation matters, and assists with larger matters. She is used to drafting preliminary documents as part of divorce and financial proceedings, preparing bundles, arranging for the appointment of expert valuations on assets held in the UK and abroad, and undertaking legal and financial research.
- Drafting preliminary documents as part of the divorce and financial proceedings, together with collating any supporting documentation (e.g. divorce petition, Form A, Form E, first appointment documents, replies to questionnaire)
- Land Registry, Companies House and Duedil searches
- Updating and preparing trial bundles
- Effecting exchange of documents with the other side
- Liaising with independent experts and government officials to arrange single joint expert valuations and reports
- Non-molestation and occupation orders
- Completion of forms H/H1 and N260
- Court procedure and formalities
- Liaising with and arranging counsel
Christina qualified as a solicitor in 2022. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, Christina worked at Vardags.