Claudie is a family solicitor who primarily advises clients about children issues arising from the breakdown of relationships. These include arrangements about where children should live and how much time they should spend with the other parent. She also advises clients on financial claims they can make on behalf of their children. This is particularly relevant in cases where the parents are not married.
Claudie has extensive experience acting for clients wishing to relocate with their children, either within these matters as well as defending the applications.
In addition, Claudie advises clients who are vulnerable and need protection by way of orders that they live in their property to the exclusion of the other party. She also assists clients defending such applications.
Claudie is also an accredited Resolution specialist with particular specialism in Child Abduction and Children Law
Claudie, thank you for your extreme level of dedication and availability. Documentation with a vision, fitting in and supporting the masterplan, encompassing my style and intention, crafted in a near round the clock fashion to perfection.
Claudie, you are a super star. You are the best lawyer for divorce with a big heart in town. I will never forget your professionalism and kindness at the same time - a big asset for a lawyer.
You totally changed the outcome for us and I hope you know how much of a difference you made to us. You're a fantastic solicitor and a lovely person.
You have taken the matter on and have taken it personally to bring this home, a huge success. Therefore again a massive thank you.
You saying 'push back' was the first indication that we might be able to consider a far more reasonable contact agreement, and I can't thank you enough.
Claudie, I just wanted to say a massive thank you for all you've done. To say you were our fairy godmother wouldn't be too far wrong!
Thank you for all your help, and great early insight - we can really move forward with life now.
Claudie was so dedicated to my case and the support she gave me was incredible. I always felt like I was in such safe, caring hands and the outcome was the right one – thanks to Claudie. Forever grateful.
- Disputes about where children live (domestic or international)
- Child abduction
- Serious emotional abuse or drug/alcohol use
- Domestic violence or criminal proceedings
- Parentage disputes including lesbian and gay parentage
- Care proceedings including acting against local authorities/social services
- Occupation orders and non molestation orders
- Other child related matters
- Acting for a father following the wrongful retention of his 4-year-old son in Poland by the child’s mother. Obtaining a return order from the High Court under Brussels II Revised and arranging for enforcement of the order in Poland
- Acting for a father in a High Court children case involving a complex medical element
- Successfully applying for an unmarried mother to relocate to Italy with her 6-year-old daughter along with obtaining financial provision under Schedule 1 of the Children Act.
- Appealing a Hague Convention Order
- Successfully obtaining an occupation order over a property on behalf of a wife and child
- Acting for the wife wishing to relocate to Sweden despite a negative indication from CAFCASS
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Acted in a case concerning the summary return of children to America and the court’s jurisdiction to consider the best interests of children who are wards of court.  EWHC 3709 (Fam) 2017 WL 08423958
Claudie qualified as a solicitor in 2010. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2014, she worked at the following firms:
- North Star Law
- Horsey Lightly