Cong is a paralegal working with Jason Kallis on construction, product liability and property litigation matters. She has experience of litigation and arbitration matters in both English and Chinese, being a qualified lawyer in China and having completed her training at a multinational law firm in Shanghai.
As well as speaking fluent English, Cong is a native speaker of Mandarin.
- Investment arbitration
- Property disputes
- Client interviewing
- Legal research
- Legal drafting
- Document preparation
- Acted for several multinational supermarket chains from Europe, Asia and the US in a number of property disputes and supply disputes against local partners.
- Advised several world-renowned luxury brands in relation to disputes with customers and landlords.
- Acted for several energy companies in cross-border contractual disputes.
- Assisted several foreign-market-listed companies in internal investigations against (former) shareholders and controllers.
- Advised, drafted and enforced compliance manuals and code of conduct for a number of multinational companies to meet local regulations.
- Assisted in the external investigations initiated by competent regulatory bodies for several global pharmaceutical and food companies.
- Acted for several global companies in employment disputes with senior employees.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
|2019||Keystone Law – Paralegal|
|2012 – 2014||King & Wood Mallesons Shanghai Office I Trainee Associate then Associate|