Cynthia specialises in high-value residential property transactions, often helping Chinese and other overseas investors with the expansion of their property portfolios. She is an expert in advising on the acquisition and disposal of high-value properties in the UK. Cynthia also advises on mixed-use schemes, new leases and lease extensions.
As well as speaking fluent English, Cynthia is a native Mandarin speaker.
- High-value residential property
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Lease extensions
- Mixed-use schemes
- Advised a number of international investors acquiring prime London apartments.
- Advised an Asian businessman on the acquisition of two separate buildings near Holborn, to be developed into luxury residential apartments.
- Advised wealthy families from the Far East on the acquisition of high-value residential houses in London, Surrey and Oxford.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Cynthia qualified as a solicitor in 2016. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, she worked at Ince.