Daisy is a solicitor in the firm’s Litigation team. She is a general commercial litigator who acts on high-value and complex disputes for high-profile clients across a range of sectors and jurisdictions.
Daisy has experience acting on a wide variety of matters, including contractual disputes, banking litigation and contentious shipping matters.
Daisy’s experience also extends to reputation management matters, acting for well-known individuals in defamation actions.
Daisy is experienced in drafting pleadings, correspondence, trial documents and conducting legal research. She also has experience working internationally and uses her fluency in foreign languages to assist clients.
- Civil procedure
- Court clerking
- Cross-jurisdictional proceedings
- Debt recovery
- Enforcement of judgments
- Instructions to counsel, experts and private investigators
- Judicial review
- Letters of claim and claim forms
- Statements of case
- Trial/hearing support
- Drafting and proofreading
- Legal research
- Note taking
- Represented hedge fund investors in claims including real estate investments of $450 million and affecting another $1 billion, alleging breach of fiduciary duties and investment agreements across numerous jurisdictions under an LCIA arbitration, coordinating with a US law firm in a parallel AAA arbitration.
- Worked on an infringement of copyright claim in software public policy and interaction with contract law, including reference to the CJEU relating to copyright in computer language/compilers/including CJEU.
- Worked on a case involving an inquiry into damages and issues of confidentiality as a result of a worldwide freezing order against a Russian client group of companies.
- Obtained substantial damages for American photographer and actress Koo Stark following allegations by MTV.
- Acted for a high-profile individual in a libel action against an international broadcasting organisation.
- Acted for a major European film production company on the recovery of losses resulting from a breached distribution agreement.
- Acted for a luxury vessel producer in a breach of contract dispute.
- Worked on a judicial review claim against a local planning authority’s decision to grant prior approval for a barn conversion on a site next to an airfield.
- Worked on various claims in the High Court with cross-jurisdictional elements, from launching proceedings through to enforcement.
Daisy is a member of the London Solicitor Litigation Association and is an Executive Committee member of the London Young Lawyers Group.
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, Daisy worked at the following firms: