Daisy is a second-year trainee solicitor working in the firm’s Central Office team and is due to qualify in August 2021.
Prior to joining Keystone, Daisy gained experience in Dispute Resolution at leading London firms, assisting high-profile individuals and international corporate clients across a range of commercial law matters.
Daisy’s experience to date has a focus on Commercial Litigation and ranges from low-cost to multi-million-pound cases, including white collar crime, media, privacy and defamation proceedings.
Daisy is used to drafting pleadings, correspondence, trial documents and conducting legal research. She also has experience working internationally and uses her fluency in foreign languages to assist clients.
- Civil procedure
- Court clerking
- Cross-jurisdictional proceedings
- Debt recovery
- Enforcement of judgments
- Instructions to counsel, experts and private investigators
- Judicial review
- Letters of claim and claim forms
- Statements of case
- Trial/hearing support
- Drafting and proofreading
- Legal research
- Note taking
- Represented hedge fund investors in claims including real estate investments of $450 million and affecting another $1 billion, alleging breach of fiduciary duties and investment agreements across numerous jurisdictions under an LCIA arbitration, coordinating with a US law firm in a parallel AAA arbitration.
- Worked on an infringement of copyright claim in software public policy and interaction with contract law, including reference to the CJEU relating to copyright in computer language/compilers.
- Obtained a mandatory short-notice injunction for a French payment solutions provider against an English bank.
- Acted for a major European film production company on the recovery of losses resulting from a breached distribution agreement.
- Acted for a major vessel producer in a breach of contract dispute.
- Worked on various trademark infringement claims in the High Court; clients included television producers and FMCG products.
- Worked on a judicial review claim against a local planning authority’s decision to grant prior approval for a barn conversion on a site next to an airfield.
- Represented an individual in proceedings launched against a Mexican airline for injuries sustained during a flight.
- Worked on various claims in the High Court with cross-jurisdictional elements, from launching proceedings through to enforcement.
- Obtained substantial damages for American photographer and actress Koo Stark following allegations by MTV.
- Acted for a high-profile individual for a libel action against an international broadcasting organisation.
- Assisted on the on the sale one of the world’s largest events organisers.
- Company incorporations, shareholders’ agreements and SEIS applications to HMRC.
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, Daisy worked at the following firms: