David is a residential property lawyer with over 20 years of experience in buying and selling leasehold and freehold properties across England and Wales. He is adept at handling the full spectrum of conveyancing transactions, including sales, purchases, re-financing procedures, transfers of equity, and lease extensions and variations.
- Residential property law
- Conveyancing sales and purchases
- Leasehold and freehold properties
- Transfers of equity
- Lease extensions
- Regularly work in and around south-west London including Barnes and Richmond, having established relations with the property network in this area.
- Undertaken a substantial number of transactions in Harrods Village.
- Acted on the sale and purchase of high-value properties in Battersea Power Station.
- Acted for high-net-worth offshore clients to purchase new-build properties for their portfolio in West End Gate.
- Acted on the sale and purchase of many high-value freehold transactions in Kensington, Chelsea and Richmond.
- Advised on many properties complex titles in areas outside of London.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
David qualified as a solicitor in 2000. Prior to joining Keystone in 2022, he worked at the following law firms:
- Ince & Co
- Rodgers & Burton