Deborah acts for banks, accountancy firms and corporates in relation to all aspects of restructuring and insolvency. She is experienced in advising boards of directors in relation to fiduciary duties in times of financial distress.
Deborah also acts for purchasers and vendors in relation to purchase/sale of assets from companies facing financial difficulties including advice on the use of a pre-pack sale.
- Corporate restructurings
- Advising directors
- Reviewing lenders’ security and advising on enhancement options
- Advising purchasers/vendors in relation to purchase/sale of assets
- Established and managed a project with a bank client to streamline insolvency appointments in respect of a large real estate portfolio.
- Acted for purchasers and vendors in relation to purchase/sale of assets from companies facing financial difficulties including advice on the use of a pre-pack sale.
- Acted on a number of corporate restructurings including corporate simplification in relation to group companies based in overseas jurisdictions.
- Reviewed lenders’ security and provided advice on enhancement of security position pre-enforcement and strategic advice on enforcement options.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Deborah qualified as a solicitor in 2001. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, she worked at the following firms:
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Berwin Leighton Paisner