Edward acts principally for SMEs, assisting with corporate, commercial and employment law issues. He also frequently handles the acquisition and sale of private companies and businesses. Edward practised in the West End of London throughout his career before joining Keystone in 2010, and is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
I found Edward Bond of Keystone to be very helpful and reassuring in guiding me through the necessary steps and in bringing the matter to a relatively swift resolution. I would certainly recommend Edward to anyone who finds themself in similar circumstances.
- Acquisition and sale of private companies and businesses
- MBOs and MBIs
- Shareholder/Joint Venture Agreements
- Partnership and LLP Agreements
- Commercial Contracts
- Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Employment Documentation
- Outsourcing and TUPE Regulations
- Discipline and grievances
- Redundancy and business reorganization
- Restrictive covenants
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Acted on numerous corporate acquisitions/sales including in the IT, recruitment, tech, software, insurance broking, credit referencing, travel and catering sectors.
- Acted on the corporate aspects of property transactions including the re-financing of a £120m portfolio.
- Acted for the sellers in a complex double share swap resulting in their ultimate conversion into PLC shares.
- Acted for the majority shareholders of a retail business in a shareholder dispute settled by means of the transfer of the business to a new entity.
- Advised a recruitment company on the recovery of shares pursuant to the leaver provisions and the negotiation of the settlement of claims in respect of a former director/shareholder.
- Advised an IT company in relation to the settlement of claims made by a former director and shareholder.
- Acted for director and part owner of a recruitment company in relation to the contentious termination of his employment and sale of his shares.
- Acted for a shareholder in relation to a shareholder dispute involving alleged fraud on the part of a co-shareholder/director.
- Advised the majority shareholder of a high street retailer in relation to shareholder issues on an ongoing basis.
- Advised SME clients on an ongoing basis in relation to contentious and non-contentious employment issues.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
Edward qualified as a solicitor in 2001. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2010, he worked at the following firms: