Eleanor is an experienced property lawyer and is able to advise on all aspects of Real Estate, using a highly commercial approach tailored to each client’s individual needs. Her practice has recently focussed on site acquisition for residential developers, but also includes acting for both landlords and tenants as well as dealing with all aspects of property matters for operational companies. Eleanor regularly speaks at client conferences and writes articles on a wide variety of subjects including contributing to the World Bank’s Doing Business report.
I also just wanted to say thank you very much. You've been great; very professional (I know that's your job!) but also very approachable which is really important to me when dealing with areas of business that I don't have a great deal of understanding on. You've been really clear in explaining everything to me so thanks! I will certainly be recommending you to anyone who needs your services in the future.
Director and owner of The Wearer Limited
- Site acquisition for residential and commercial developers
- Portfolio management
- Property support for business sales and acquisitions
- Leases and issues relating to renewal leases and overriding leases/authorised guarantee agreements
- Auction purchases and disposal
- Insolvency issues, lease disclaimer, and all property aspects relating to administration, receivership, and liquidation
- Landlord and tenant
- Acting for a residential developer in relation to the acquisition of a former distribution centre for mixed-use development including 328 homes, a care home and commercial units
- Acting for an older-living developer in relation to the incorporation of its scheme into the complex redevelopment of a town centre in the Midlands
- Acting on the redevelopment of Bolton Market Hall including securing vacant possession and negotiating all pre-lets
- Acting for a transport company dealing with the property aspects of corporate acquisitions including reporting on potential environmental liability and dealing with the acquisition of alternative premises
- Acting on the disposal of a portion of a prestigious high street in central London which comprised a mixture of retail, secured tenancies, long residential leases and ASTs
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Eleanor qualified as a solicitor in 2005. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2016, she worked at DAC Beachcroft.