An experienced corporate and commercial lawyer, Elizabeth has recently been advising entrepreneurs and growth companies on all legal aspects of their existence. She is involved in early-stage fund raising (including applications for investment relief), shareholder documentation and governance structures. She drafts and reviews commercial contracts, partnership and joint venture arrangements, and advises on sale and acquisition agreements.
Elizabeth has previously led many high-profile international M&A and other transactions, typically advising FTSE 100 companies and private equity houses. Today she devotes her energies towards smaller enterprises, whether private or AIM listed, where her current non-executive director experience adds useful commercial focus.
- Early-stage funding
- Shareholder arrangements
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial contracts
- Governance structures
- All funding rounds for Viewber Ltd, the fast-growing prop tech company
- First-round SEIS funding for retail tech startup PIWoP Ltd
- Early-stage shareholder arrangements for Alitica Ltd, a tech startup emerging from Bristol University’s tech hub
- Service supply documentation for Freeformers, a digital training provider
- Advised BAE Systems in connection with Airbus joint venture
- Advised Reuters on its merger with Thomson
- Advised purchaser on its takeover of PizzaExpress plc
- Advised management on the sale of Hayley Conference Centres
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Elizabeth qualified as a solicitor in 1994. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, she worked at the following firms:
- Great Portland Estates
- Slaughter & May