Florian is a corporate lawyer with experience acting for companies on international and domestic mergers, acquisitions, disposals, funding rounds and joint ventures; and for issuers and banks on IPOs and secondary fund-raisings.
Florian has also worked for in-house legal departments through secondments at Citigroup and Goldman Sachs in London, and Airbus Group in Paris.
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity
- Company restructuring and disposals
- Acted for mid-market US private equity firm J.F. Lehman & Company on numerous multi-jurisdictional transactions, both acquiring and selling companies in the defence, aerospace and marine sector
- Acted for FTSE 100 company Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation on the £3bn takeover by its majority shareholders
- Acted for STERIS Corporation on its $1.9bn takeover of Synergy Health plc
- Acted for DV4, a fund advised by Delancey Real Estate Asset Management, in its £1.4bn home-rental business joint venture with Qatari Diar and Dutch pension fund APG
- Acted for The British Land Company plc on a number of shopping centre acquisitions and disposals
- Acted for a number of EMEA start-ups and venture capital firms on incorporations, investment rounds and joint ventures
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised in The Legal 500 2023 for Corporate and Commercial: M&A Smaller Deals up to £50M
Florian qualified as a solicitor in 2011. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, he worked at the following firms:
- Jones Day
- Goldman Sachs
- Airbus Group