Gabi advises private companies and entrepreneurs on a broad range of corporate law issues, as well as on some general commercial matters. She has vast experience advising on multi-jurisdictional mergers and acquisitions, which are often very large-scale. Gabi’s expertise also covers international joint ventures, shareholder agreements, company restructurings, and compliance audits.
Gabi’s commercial work includes assisting with the majority of commercial contracts and working with businesses that wish to start a franchise.
Gabi is Swedish, and therefore works well with companies based in Sweden or those that are interested in the region. She can also understand German, French and Italian, meaning she can work with clients from multiple jurisdictions with ease.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder agreements
- Compliance audits
- Company restructurings
- Franchise agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Advised a large Australian client on two acquisitions, including preparing and negotiating transactional documents.
- Advised on a $1 billion acquisition for a major energy client, co-ordinating across multiple jurisdictions.
- Acted for a worldwide infrastructure client on its acquisition of several companies in England.
- Acted for a Swedish company purchasing an English company (together with US parent) in the marine business.
- Acted for a multinational oil and gas company’s disposal of its English subsidiaries.
- Advised a US client looking to establish across Europe on its proposed structure and joint venture agreements.
- Acted for a client in the oil and gas industry on various projects including bids for tenders, joint ventures and framework agreements.
- Advised a property company on its restructuring.
- Worked on the restructuring of a UK business and assets/companies held in Malaysia and prepared pro-forma draft share purchase agreement suitable for several company acquisitions.
- Advised an international brand on its UK franchise business.
- Acted for a client investing in a Swiss aviation company and investing in a Dutch SPV through its subsidiary in Luxembourg.
- Acted for a US purchaser of shares in an English company with subsidiaries in 20 jurisdictions.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Gabi qualified as a solicitor in 2003. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, she worked at the following firms:
- Bond Pearce