Gabriel is a Trainee Solicitor within our Central Office team, providing support to our lawyers on a broad range of transactional and non-transactional corporate work, including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, shareholder arrangements and investments.
Prior to joining Keystone, Gabriel worked across departments at an international law firm where he gained litigation and transactional experience.
- Board and shareholders meetings minutes
- Completion arrangements
- Company incorporation and partnership formation
- Company House filings
- Company searches and filings
- Contract review and drafting
- Drafting ancillary documents
- Due diligence
- Maintaining statutory books and issuing share certificates
- Online data rooms
- Post-completion support
- Transaction and document management
Prior to joining Keystone in 2022, Gabriel worked at King & Wood Mallesons LLP.