Geoffrey is a consultant in the firm’s Corporate team with expertise in advising small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) spanning almost 40 years.
In the past he has acted for banks and private equity institutions and continues to act for a variety of owner-managers, entrepreneurs, MBO teams and private investors. His legal skills are complemented by a small number of non-executive directorships.
I have really appreciated your help and support over the last 18 months Geoffrey. You have been measured and utterly reliable through what has been for me a very stressful and difficult period. You have shared your wisdom and experience in an accessible way and helped me to weigh decisions up. You have always responded promptly and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to others.
Greater London Fostering
- Asset sales and purchases
- Company and group restructurings
- Company secretarial
- Joint ventures
- Minority holdings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Management buyouts (MBOs)
- Option agreements
- Shareholder/investment agreements
- Numerous acquisitions and disposals for London International Group
- Various investments on behalf of Grosvenor Venture Managers
- MBO of 125-year-old printing company
- Acting for angel investors in a recent initial investment in a sports-oriented website
- The acquisition of ColourCare for £1 International and subsequent disposal at £55m
- The management-and-employee buyout of British Loose Leaf
- Organising the restructuring of a modular building company
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised in the Legal 500 2016″first class on company structures and ownership” Legal 500 UK (2013)
“Geoffrey Pickerill is outstandingly good” Legal 500 UK (2012)
Geoffrey qualified as a solicitor in 1973. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2009, he worked at the following firms:
- Lawrence Graham
- Blyth Dutton