Imogen is a Trainee Solicitor working with the Employment team on cases involving whistleblowing, discrimination, contract disputes, executive dismissal and employment litigation. She is also experienced in assisting with the drafting court documents, preparing instructions to counsel, interviewing clients and drafting witness statements.
Before joining Keystone, Imogen gained valuable experience working as an employment paralegal for two UK Top-100 law firms.
- Employment litigation
- Unfair dismissals
- Territorial jurisdiction
- TUPE transfers
- Drafting and reviewing court documents
- Drafting witness statements
- Drafting court documents including ET3s, grounds of resistance and witness statements as part of Employment Tribunal proceedings.
- Liaising with and booking counsel.
- Compiling and finalising disclosure.
- Preparing and exchanging trial bundles.
- Attending Tribunal and assisting Counsel during hearings.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, Imogen worked at the following firms:
- Bird & Bird
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- LexisNexis UK