Jamie is a trainee solicitor working with Jonathan Erdman and Sal Mamujee on a range of commercial property matters. Before joining, Jamie gained experience working with the employment and commercial litigation teams at his previous firm.
- Attending court and hearings
- Completing due diligence checks
- Drafting court documents
- Worked on claimant- and respondent-side ET, EAT, County Court and Court of Appeal claims including unfair dismissal, discrimination (race/religion, maternity, disability), whistleblowing, wage deduction, redundancy, harassment & victimisation.
- Attended County Court and ET hearings with counsel and clients.
- Worked on grievance, disciplinary and redundancy matters from the perspective of individuals and companies.
- Drafted particulars of claim, grounds of resistance, witness statements, employment contracts, statutory demands, data subject access requests, complaints to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Carried out employment due diligence exercises on sale/acquisition of companies.
- Worked on claimant- and defendant-side County Court, small-claims and High Court litigation, including insolvency proceedings, property and contractual disputes.
- Attended County Court and High Court hearings with counsel and clients.
- Drafted particulars of claim, defences, statutory demands, letters before action, witness statements, applications under the Insolvency Act 1986, various notices under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and Housing Act 1988.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, Jamie worked at Cubism Law.