Jayanti is an expert in UK immigration and nationality law. Having advised a number of industry-leading clients and SMEs, Jayanti is highly skilled in advising employers on Tier 2 Sponsorship applications. She also advises on Tier 1 Exceptional talent as well as the recently introduced Tier 1 Start-up/Innovator categories, the points-based system, family immigration, human rights and appeals.
As well as corporates, Jayanti’s clients include high-net-worth individuals, including high-profile artists. She has also acted for an ex-prime minister, offering strategic and practical immigration advice.
Jayanti provides regular training and advice to UK employers on changes to immigration law. She also undertakes internal audits to ensure compliance with the latest regulations and legislation.
To receive Jayanti’s immigration law newsletter, or the Keystone monthly round up, please click here.
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent and Tier 1 Start-up/Innovator routes
- Tier 2 Sponsor Licences
- Points-based system
- Family applications/human rights
- Nationality applications
- Acted as lead solicitor for an ex-Head of State, providing both strategic advice and practical advice.
- Acted for a number of high-profile artists and musicians.
- Acted for cutting-edge digital technology companies as recognised by Tech Nation UK.
- Obtained immigration permission under ‘Chen’ for an individual and his whole family.
- Regularly expedites Tier 2 sponsor licence applications.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Named as Lexoo Lawyer of the month
Jayanti qualified as a solicitor in 2006. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, she worked at the following firms:
- The Brooke Consultancy
- CMS Cameron McKenna