Jeremy is a corporate lawyer and an expert in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, private equity and joint ventures. He has considerable experience in cross-border mergers and acquisitions involving both US clients investing into the UK and Europe and multinationals expanding their businesses across Europe.
Jeremy is a trusted adviser to clients from a wide variety of industries such as manufacturing, packaging, information technology, metals, oil field services, and recruitment. He advises clients ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate finance
- Private equity
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder arrangements
- Commercial contracts
- Company law
- Corporate governance
- Acted for NYSE-listed Allegheny Technologies on UK matters for over 20 years, including advising on the European aspects of the sale of its tungsten materials business to Kennametal for $605m, as well as various UK acquisitions.
- Acted for NYSE-listed Teledyne Technologies on UK matters for over 20 years, including in excess of 15 acquisitions. Advised on the UK aspects of significant acquisitions in 2019, from Roper Industries and 3M.
- Advised Miami-based Brightstar Corporation on the acquisition of a 51% interest in Revive A Phone Limited in March 2020, together with the related joint venture arrangements. Has advised Brightstar on UK transactions since 2008, including the acquisition of 20:20 Mobile in multiple European jurisdictions.
- Advised LKQ Corporation on the acquisition of Rhiag-Inter Auto Parts Italia S.p.a. (Rhiag) for a purchase price of €1.04bn. Rhiag is a leading pan-European distributor of aftermarket spare parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Also advised LKQ on its acquisition of Euro Car Parts for a total consideration of £280 million.
- Advised the selling shareholders in the sale of Remedica, a leading Cypriot pharmaceutical company to Ascendis Health (listed on the JSE) for €335 million.
- Advised La Seda de Barcelona, a Spanish packaging company, on its acquisition of Amcor’s European PET business for approximately €430 million and on its acquisition of AdvanSa for €320 million.
- Advised a consortium of companies on the sale of Devonport Management Limited to Babcock plc for £350 million.
- Advised the majority shareholder on the sale of Bestinvest to 3i.
- Advised the majority shareholder on the sale of Hometrack.co.uk Limited to Zoopla plc.
- Advised the Warsaw Stock Exchange on its investment in Acquis Exchange Limited.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Regularly recognised in The Legal 500 for Corporate: M&A
Listed as a “Recommended Lawyer,” Mergers & Acquisitions, IFLR1000, 2020
Jeremy qualified as a solicitor in 1995. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, he worked at the following firms:
- K&L Gates
- Jones Day