Jo is a paralegal working closely with the family team, providing support with the day-to-day running of cases. She assists with all aspects of family law including separation, divorce, financial issues, matters relating to children, and disputes regarding cohabiting couples.
Jo regularly deals with the issue of divorce proceedings together with any subsequent necessary documentation, such as applying for decree nisi and decree absolute. She also issues financial applications, dealing with the subsequent documentation such as Forms E, preliminary documents and disclosure. Jo liaises closely with counsel and experts, and prepares court bundles for hearings.
- Dealing with the day-to-day paperwork in respect of divorce proceedings
- Issuing financial applications
- Issuing Children Act applications
- Assisting in the preparation of Forms E
- Preparing preliminary documents
- Dealing with financial disclosure
- Preparing papers for counsel
- Preparing court bundles
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, Jo worked at the following firms:
- Cripps Harries Hall