Jonny is a Solicitor who works alongside the Northern Ireland team on a range of duties relating to commercial property, corporate, finance and licensing law. He attends meetings with clients, assists in drafting various deeds and documents, and helps to prepare complex certificates of title for large commercial properties situated in Northern Ireland. Jonny’s experience has also seen him carry out in-depth investigative work in anticipation of litigation action.
- Commercial property
- Corporate law
- Finance law
- Dispute resolution
- Drafting commercial leases, licences, assignments and transfers
- Drafting deeds and certificates of title
- Worked closely with partners and associates on the company restructure of one of the UK’s largest independent and social care providers, pursuant to a merger, and the re-securitisation of their entire portfolio of properties situate in Northern Ireland.
- Assisted on a number of prominent transactions, most notably working as a department in group lease-reading sessions in regard to the acquisition of two shopping centres for a combined consideration of £145 million.
- Assisted on a transaction relating to the administration of a former prolific property development company which included a substantial amount of investigative work, liaising with the client to promptly answer any queries raised, and compiling documents in anticipation of the portfolio of assets going sale agreed.
- Assisted on various aspects of a £2 million asset recovery case across both the jurisdictions of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Jonny qualified as a solicitor in 2018. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2017, he worked at McMahon McKay.