Justina is a solicitor working in our Family team. Justina trained with the firm and undertook seats in family law, property law and litigation and now specialises exclusively in matters of family law. Justina assists on all aspects of family law from financial remedies to children work. Prior to joining Keystone, she assisted well-known Lady Helen Ward on a number of complex and high-profile divorces.
- Divorce and related issues
- Child arrangement orders and applications
- Court procedure and formalities
- Issues between unmarried couples
- Financial arrangements including settlement negotiations
- Non-molestation and occupation orders
- Variation of previous settlements, agreements and orders
Justina qualified as a solicitor in 2018. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2015, she worked at Stewarts Law.