Justina is a solicitor working in our Family team. Justina trained with the firm and undertook seats in family law, property law and litigation and now specialises exclusively in matters of family law. Justina assists on all aspects of family law from financial remedies to children work. Prior to joining Keystone, she assisted well-known Lady Helen Ward on a number of complex and high-profile divorces.
A big “Thank You” to both you and Justina for the ongoing fantastic work and solid, friendly support. I’m so glad I found you!
It was a long road with a lot of bumps but with all your help and support I got through it even if sometimes I did despair but you all helped me to keep moving.
Thank you to all of you for your hard work, support, advice, and legal expertise the last few months to help me get through the financial proceedings.
- Divorce and related issues
- Child arrangement orders and applications
- Court procedure and formalities
- Issues between unmarried couples
- Financial arrangements including settlement negotiations
- Non-molestation and occupation orders
- Variation of previous settlements, agreements and orders
Justina qualified as a solicitor in 2018. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2015, she worked at Stewarts Law.