Kate is a residential property solicitor experienced in advising on the purchase and sale of property, remortgages and small-scale developments. Her experience includes dealing with prime and super-prime properties, as well as high-value financing. She is also an expert in advising on lease extensions and collective enfranchisement.
A range of clients turn to Kate for advice including first-time buyers, overseas investors and high-net-worth individuals. Most of the property transactions she works on are for properties based in Oxfordshire, London and the South East.
- Residential developments
- Sales and purchases
- High-value financing
- Lease extensions
- Collective enfranchisement
- Residential new-build purchase in London worth £9.2m
- Land acquisition, funding and proposed disposal of a super-prime development in Oxfordshire
- Complex development and residential refinancing to save a small family developer from repossession of their development site
- Acted for national lender in residential lending to company borrowers
- Acquisition and plot sales for various developments in Oxfordshire and Devon
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Kate qualified as a solicitor in 2006. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, she worked at Blake Morgan.