Keith is a corporate lawyer who advises on acquisitions, disposals and other corporate transactions across various sectors, advising corporates, owners, management teams and funders.
Several of Keith’s clients are well-known large businesses and therefore he is used to working alongside in-house legal teams to plan and execute transactions and adding value by ensuring a proactive, focussed delivery across all service lines.
Keith also advises on high-value commercial contracts and strategic ventures.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate finance
- Management buy-outs
- Shareholder arrangements
- Commercial contracts
- Advised, as co-counsel, Carlsberg Breweries A/S on its £780m joint venture with Marston’s plc to form a new beer company in the UK, Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company.
- Advised management on the buyout of Harrison Castings.
- Advised shareholders on the sale of MCR Systems to Jonas Software, part of Toronto listed Constellation Software Inc.
- Advised Carlsberg UK on its acquisition of London Fields Brewery.
- Advised several operators in the waste, recycling and waste-to-energy sectors on multiple acquisitions and disposals.
- Advised SprintQuip Pty Ltd on its first acquisition in the UK.
- Advised a leading UK distributor of automation products on multiple acquisitions.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised in The Legal 500 as a Leading Individual for Corporate & Commercial (2022-2024)
“A very friendly and decent guy. Knows his stuff with a good eye for detail. Will always do his best for you.” The Legal 500 2022
“An outstanding lawyer who is flexible and a pleasure to work with. He explains difficult concepts clearly and will not ‘take points’ for the sake of it. He will always approach a task with the client’s interests to the forefront.” The Legal 500 2022
Recognised in Chambers UK 2018 for Corporate & Commercial
Keith qualified as a solicitor in 1997. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2022, he worked at the following firms:
- Howes Percival