Laurence has broad national and international experience handling commercial support, company sales and purchases and corporate restructuring. He previously advised McDonalds on its first UK acquisition of Café Aroma Ltd. Laurence is a specialist in the rapid production of shareholder agreements for funded start-ups. Bilingual in Italian.
- Sales & acquisitions (business and shares)
- AIM and Private Placements
- Corporate Governance and FSMA Regulatory
- Company restructurings
- Joint Ventures
- Shareholder/Investment Agreements
- Service Level and Technical Services Agreements
- Option Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Company Secretarial
- Providing FSMA and FSA advice in relation to regulated activities.
- Acquisition of entire issued share capital of Italian brokering company by UK listed company.
- Acquisition of German Biotech company involved in the manufacture of technical equipment.
- Pan-European model software and hardware master agreement for Sun Microsystems.
- Organisation and structuring of network of mixed private and public hospitals/clinics.
- Specialist in early/mid-stage investment rounds in healthcare companies.
- Commercial contracts for laboratory testing company for clinical trials testing including template services agreement, service level agreement and global courier agreement.
- Lead the sale of Sciensus, a leading health informatics company, to Healthcare at Home.
- Drafted suite of template documents for major Clinical Research Organisation.
- Agreement establishing distribution network and bespoke sales points for Levis in shops throughout Italy.
- Distribution agreements for major US film distributor (BuenaVista International) for video titles throughout Italy.
- Acquisitions by major French construction company for entire issued share capital of manufacturer of remote operated vehicles.
- McDonald’s Restaurant Operations Inc.’s first UK acquisition of Café Aroma Limited.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Laurence qualified as a solicitor in 1998. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2005, he worked at the following firms:
- Watson Farley & Williams
- Buchanan Ingersoll
- Nath & Rosenthal