Lisha is a real estate solicitor with expertise in both residential and commercial property.
Lisha deals with prime and super-prime London residential property transactions. She advises on high-value acquisitions, disposals and developments, as well as elements of property finance. Most of the clients Lisha works with are ultra-high-net-worth individuals, property development companies, high-profile entrepreneurs and international investors.
Lisha is also experienced in commercial real estate including acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold property, complex commercial leases and option and overage agreements for residential and commercial developments. Her clients have ranged from major corporates, institutional charities, educational establishments, medical practices, and owner-managed businesses to high-net-worth individuals and their family offices.
- Prime and super-prime London residential property transactions
- Property finance
- Prime London residential property development
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial freehold and leasehold property
- Commercial leases
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Option agreement and overage agreements for residential and commercial developments
- Corporate support
- Represented buyers of some of the most exclusive and largest developments in prime Central London including the iconic Battersea Power Station.
- Along with colleagues, travelled to foreign property exhibitions in South East Asia including Singapore, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur to represent buyers on their prime London residential property investments.
- Liaised with developers and their solicitors and agents for many large-scale development companies including Ronson Capital Partners and Berkeley Homes.
- Assisted on residential development projects for British Land Plc.
- Dealt with lenders’ complex requirements prior to completion, dealing largely with foreign banks and private London city banks.
- Dealt with acquisitions and disposals and complex commercial leases for a wide range of freehold and leasehold property including offices, retail premises, warehouses, industrial estates, schools, colleges, medical practices, agricultural land and mixed-use property.
- Dealt with over 30 single and multi-academy conversion projects across the country including the first further education college to convert to academy status, working closely with the Department for Education.
- Dealt with the sale and purchase of large-scale farms on behalf of wealthy businessmen and the associated rural property issues including financing, easements, boundary adjustments and the letting of associated properties.
- Provided corporate support on large projects including the sale and purchase of large corporate entities, dealing with disclosures against property warranties.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Lisha qualified as a solicitor in 2016. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, she worked at the following firms:
- Steeles Law Solicitors
- Charles Russell Speechlys