Marilyn is a legal assistant supporting members of the licensing team. She has 13 years’ specialist experience in dealing with applications for both individuals and premises pursuant to the Licensing Act 2003 and the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
Marilyn’s experience includes assisting with variations of premises licences, minor variations, new premises licences and sexual entertainment venue licences. She has also dealt with DPS variations, DPM variations, transfers, temporary event notices and interim authority notices in order to preserve premises licences held by companies that have become insolvent.
In addition, Marilyn advises on explosives licences for fireworks, marriage licences and applications for the use of tables and chairs on public highways including new grants, renewals and planning permission in respect thereof across the UK.
- Personal licence applications
- Temporary event notices
- DPS variations
- DPM variations
- Premises licences (England, Wales and Scotland)
- Explosives licences for fireworks
- Marriage licences
- Variations of premises licences
- Tables and chairs licences
- Planning permission for the use of tables and chairs
- Sexual entertainment venue licences
- Interim authority notices
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, Marilyn worked at Joelson.