Husnain is an Associate within our Residential and Commercial Property Team and deals with the acquisition and disposal of high-value freehold, leasehold and unregistered land within the prime and super-prime London property market. He also deals with mortgaging/re-mortgaging, transfers, shared ownership, help to buy and equity redemption matters.
Husnain also has extensive experience providing advice on complex titles, developments and advising corporate investors on the procurement of BTL dwellings as well as re-financing transactions.
- Prime and super-prime residential and commercial London property transactions
- Prime London residential property development
- Property finance/re-finance
- Transactions involving BVI companies
- Acted for a famous YouTuber/Boxer and social media personality in the acquisition of their property portfolio which involved several complex mortgage and financing elements.
- Assisted a plethora of well-known companies on the purchase of investment properties incorporating leases and tenancies.
- Dealt with the purchase of new-build properties within a new development for ultra-high-net-worth individuals in UAE.
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2023, Husnain worked at the following firms:
- Hunt & Coombs
- Hewitsons LLP (now Harrison Clark Rickerbys)