Natalie is a Commercial Property solicitor experienced in dealing with all aspects of commercial and residential developments and advising on landlord and tenant matters. She regularly advises both local clients and national organisations on a range of private and public sector work.
Natalie speaks intermediate-level Spanish and has previous experience of translating Spanish legal documents (including non-property-related documents).
- Landlord and Tenant (Office/Retail/Industrial)
- Purchase and sale of leasehold and freehold premises
- Commercial and residential development
- Investment acquisitions
- Funding and security documentation
- Conditional contracts, options and land promotion agreements
- Property joint ventures
- Charities (Property work)
- Recently advised on the sale of two separate large holiday lodge complexes in North Devon and on the purchase of an established holiday letting business in Mid Devon, with planning permission for further development
- Assisted in the sale of a substantial stately hall for development under a joint venture agreement with overage triggers in the event of release of certain restrictive covenants
- Advised a national leading SIPP provider on a commercial lease surrender, a subsequent grant of a new commercial lease and a restructure of the freehold/leasehold title to transfer newly created long leaseholds into a Newco so they could be transferred off for residential development
- Advised on an agreement for lease and lease of a large state-of-the-art industrial unit at Westpark 26, Wellington (mixed-use business park)
- Advised and assisted investor clients in property acquisition and disposal strategies
- Advised a national removals and storage company on the grant of a new retail underlease shortly after the eviction of the previous tenant
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Natalie qualified as a solicitor in 2008. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, she worked at the following firms:
- Foot Antsey