Nathalie is a dual-qualified lawyer in England & Wales and in New York and focuses her practice on commercial dispute resolution, including banking litigation, fraud, contractual disputes, and white-collar investigations. She also has non-contentious experience in company law.
Nathalie has acted on a number of cross-border commercial and government disputes and on large-scale international arbitrations, in England and in the US. She is also fluent in French and speaks Spanish to a professional level.
- Commercial litigation
- International arbitration
- White-collar crime
- Represented the majority shareholder and director in a dispute between the shareholders of a high-end, family-owned diamond retailer, in relation to alleged mismanagement.
- Acted for the claimants in a dispute in the London Court of International Arbitration in relation to investments in real estate projects in India.
- Helped defend a Guatemalan construction company facing allegations of bribery and corruption.
- Drafted shareholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements and various banking documents for individuals and UK organisations.
- Represented organisations in investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Foreign Affairs Control and the Securities and Exchange Commission, in relation to alleged sanctions violations.
- Drafted court documents in French and English ahead of depositions of senior management, reviewed court submissions and letters to the US authorities, and compiled key evidence.
- Updated agreements and privacy policies in line with GDPR requirements for UK companies and start-ups.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
|2018||Keystone Law – Solicitor|
|2018||Baker McKenzie – Litigation Consultant|
|2016 – 2017||Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom – Head Legal Assistant|
|2015||Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer – Paralegal|
|2013 – 2014||Jones Day – Legal Intern|
|2018||Qualified as a solicitor|