Nick is an employment law specialist who regularly represents clients in both the Employment Tribunal and in High Court injunction proceedings. He has advised on many high-profile discrimination cases and has acted for a number of household names.
Nick advises on executive terminations, injunction proceedings, whistleblowing and discrimination claims. He also works with businesses on TUPE, redundancy programmes and large-scale corporate restructurings.
- Executive terminations
- Injunction proceedings
- Whistleblowing claims
- Discrimination claims
- Boardroom disputes
- Redundancy programmes
- Restrictive covenants
- Unfair Dismissal
- Advised on senior management changes in Thailand for a corporate with global operations.
- Successfully pursued outgoing management for breach of fiduciary duties for a private equity-backed corporate.
- Advised on the restructure of operations in eight jurisdictions for an international corporate.
- Defended a global corporate in a high-profile discrimination claim involving the main board directors.
- Defended a private equity-backed corporate in a whistleblowing claim by a main board director.
- Advised a private equity client developing a portfolio of schools on the implications of TUPE.
- Advised a multinational corporate on downsizing UK operations.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised in Chambers UK (2020-2023) for Employment
Recognised in The Legal 500 2022 for Employment
“He has a reputation for being a robust litigator and he enthusiastically pursues litigation on behalf of his clients. He goes the extra mile.” Chambers UK 2021
“He knows his way around the law and he is pragmatic, practical and supportive.” Chambers UK 2021
Recognised in The Legal 500 2020 for Employment
Recognised in Best Lawyers 2009 – 2023 for Employment
Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
“Very pragmatic” Chambers UK 2020
Nick qualified as a solicitor in 1994. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, he worked at the following firms:
- Eversheds Sutherland
- DLA Piper
- Howes Percival