Nick is an experienced property lawyer and has experience of acting on commercial, residential and agricultural real estate matters for companies individuals investors, developers, landlords, and occupiers.
Over the past 20 years, Nick has handled a wide range of matters involving residential, agricultural and commercial property acquisitions and disposals, including high-value complex transactions, residential and mixed use development sites, construction matters, associated financing and all property aspects of corporate transactions.
- Acquisitions and disposals, agricultural, commercial (offices, retail, industrial, agricultural and mixed use) and residential
- Landlord and tenant (leases, farm business tenancies, renewals, assignments, underlettings and licences)
- Options, pre-emptions, conditional contracts and overage
- Development, site assembly and funding documentation
- Promotion agreements, joint venture and profit share arrangements
- Secured lending
- Real Estate corporate support
- Acted for national house builders in the acquisition of residential property and subsequent disposal of plots
- Acted on the acquisition of a street in a major UK city and all subsequent documentation in respect of the redevelopment and eventual disposal with a GDV of £150m
- Acted for national house builders on the purchase and subsequent sale of development sites for extra care living
- Acted for one of the UK’s leading food companies in respect of the acquisition and disposal of farms, easements and leases
- Provided corporate support on transactions involving the acquisition of property assets including farms, factories, offices and residential properties
- Acquisition of prime Central London and country property for development and subsequent sale
- Acted for large estates in the acquisition and disposal of properties
- Acting for one of the largest poultry companies in the UK, carrying out their agricultural-based work
- Advised farms and estate work
- Advised a client on the purchase of a small estate
- Advised on the purchase of a farm with a value of £10m
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Nick qualified as a solicitor in 2000. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, he worked at the following firms:
- Pennington Manches
- Blake Lapthorn