Oleg is a corporate lawyer with a distinct specialism in transactions for successful entrepreneurs and their corporate vehicles, particularly in emerging markets. His focus is advising clients on a broad range of mergers & acquisitions and financing transactions in technology, infrastructure, energy, telecommunications, and natural resource sectors.
Oleg is highly experienced in emerging markets, cross-border transactions, negotiated acquisitions, and private equity. Due to his extensive contacts and relationships he often has access to early-stage investment opportunities and acts as an investor or co-investor together with his clients or business partners.
Oleg works closely with businesses, as well as their directors and shareholders as a strategic adviser. He also acts as a director for a number of clients on their management boards.
- Corporate law
- Joint ventures
- Private equity
- Emerging markets
- Cross-border transactions
- Advised on a multimillion-dollar acquisition of 96 mining concessions in Brazil on behalf of a global trading company based in the UK
- Assisted Trivon AG in undertaking the due diligence, structuring and negotiating cross-border acquisition of telecoms assets in Eastern Europe
- Advised high-net-worth individuals on relocation to the UK or Continental Europe and creating international corporate structures to enable them to manage underlying assets in an efficient way
- Advised Timan Oil and Gas Plc on a farm-out transaction in Europe including drafting and negotiating all documents for the deal
- Advised ENGlobal Corporation on the drafting and negotiating of an EPC contract for the expansion of the pipeline operated by the Caspian Pipeline Consortium in Russia and Kazakhstan
- Assisted on a multibillion-dollar LNG project in Yemen, advising the state oil company as operator, and the Republic as a major shareholder, on all aspects of this project from gas field development to finance
- Assisted on a joint venture in China, advising a private equity fund on its investment into a Chinese telecommunications company and the establishment of a joint venture in China
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Oleg qualified as a solicitor in 1999. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, he worked at the following firms:
- Clyde & Co
- Coudert Brothers