Paul is a commercial lawyer with extensive experience in Dispute Resolution, Insolvency and Sports and Entertainment. He regularly advises blue chip plcs, SME’s, family businesses and individuals and acts as a ‘trusted advisor’ to a number of high net worth individuals and families, both entrepreneurial and in the sporting world. In addition, Paul also advises agencies and promotional companies on the various commercial activities surrounding sport.
- Business Affairs
- Dispute Resolution
- Partnership/Shareholder Disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Money recovery
- Defamation and Privacy
- Professional Negligence
- Sports and Entertainment
- Commercial contracts
- Promotion and sponsorship agreements
- Governing body issues
- Acted for former WBA & WBC world champion turned promoter on all commercial and sporting matters
- Acted for arguably the biggest selling boxer in the UK in relation to his comeback fight. Dealing with events management, media contracts, promotions contracts.
- Trusted advisor to Individuals in the sporting world
- Successfully acting for football agents in respect of breach of contract and breach of covenant claims. Pre legal settlement.
- Acted in privacy claim for international sports star against a national newspaper
- Acted in resolution of Partnership Dispute in a GP practice
- Resolved at mediation a Partnership Dispute for law firm
- Successfully acted Professional Negligence case against Insurer for incorrect reinstatement valuation
- Advised in relation to defamation and privacy matters against National Television Company
- Successfully advised in case against 4 national newspapers in relation to incorrect factual statements
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Paul qualified as a solicitor in 2005. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2014, he worked at Else Solicitors.